Saturday, July 4, 2009

Playing Catch-Up...

It's been several weeks since my last post...sorry about that! Needless to say so much has happened in the past few weeks. James is doing very well! He had is first of many baths, has learned to love his swing, bouncy seat, and sitting in his boppy pillow, he adores his big brother and will watch him so intently, he had his first stroller ride when we went for a walk at the mall, and he has learned to smile his beautiful smile that melts my heart every time I see it! Next Sunday, June 12th, is James' baptism and on Saturday, August 1st, we are traveling to VA for my brother's wedding. So, many more photos to come!

Sleeping in my swing for the first time

With my Great-Grandma Duncan for the first time

My first bath...my big brother Noah helping!

All clean!!

My big brother Noah holding me

Noah put on my socks...he likes to help our Mommy with me!

Me in church being very good!

1 comment: