Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yesterday...a day of 2nds

What a day it was yesterday. Upon picking Noah up from his last day of school he shouted "I'm finally a 2nd grader!!!" I can't believe how grown up he's getting. And, James had his 2 week old check up. He's doing good...7 lbs, 12 ozs and he's grown an inch!
The only issues right now are that one of his ears looks like it might be more prone to infection and that he seems to have a dairy allergy. Which is making breastfeeding very difficult because I've had to cut out dairy from my diet. It's been three days for me without dairy and he's still not able to keep down my breast milk, so the allergy may be worse than we thought. For now I'm still doing no dairy and James is getting soy formula, which he can keep down with no problems.
(More pictures to come...as soon as the cord to the camera turns up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment