Sunday, May 31, 2009

Being a big brother...

Things have changed completely in my house as one would expect with the arrival of a newborn. Not to mention that he is the second child in the house. Noah is loving almost every minute of it. This photo is of Noah getting to meet James for the first time! You can tell that he was so excited...he loves him so much! He's always wanting to hold him and love on him. It's too cute! The only time I've seen any bad feelings about having a little brother were at church today...when people usually ask him how he's doing but today were only asking how he likes having a little brother...it was tough for him. I was worried about him not getting all the attention and we worked on it while I was pregnant, letting him know that there were changes headed our way. He is doing an amazing job of being a big brother...so helpful and loving! I couldn't have asked for two better boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment